4.21.2010

"embracing change"

Hello!!
Jamie Harder here today, to share my layout that I created using these gorgeous flower photos as inspiration(seen all month long). The pink flowers immediately made me think of my oldest daughter since she loves all things pink, and she is also blooming into a wonderful young lady - a little faster than I hoped:-)




































I used the beautiful papers from the Homespun Chic collection as well as the Smoothie Shoppe collection and they mixed together perfectly! I added a pull out journaling tag on my layout and attached the gorgeous glass brad from the Artsy Urban collection. My favorite item from the Artsy Urban collection is the Inspiration Cards and the butterfly with the words "embracing change" was the perfect addition for my page!

14 comments: