4.25.2010

Happy Sunday everyone!

Happy Sunday everyone! I have my themed cards to share with you today. I know you may have seen this image already, but it is just SO pretty...that I have to post it again!


I was so inspired by the pink, green & white, the jewels, the flowers....everything about this image. I just love it! Here is my first card:


All supplies except the ribbon and lace trim are from the Homespun Chic line by Melody Ross. This paper is so wonderful, and glittery, and full of texture...it just makes me want to {sigh}. I hand-cut some of the flowers and roses and added them to give it more dimension.

And here is my second card, along with a little detail shot. I can't take credit for the paper rose technique on this one...I learned how to do it on a fellow paper crafter's blog. I love how it turned out though...especially after glittering it!


Leah

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! What paper did you use for the 'home is best' card? I was wondering if it was from the mini paper pack or the full-sized one. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with it too...oh why oh why can't I make cards???!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow, what stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah- Love love that top card, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Leah, these are stunners! Hats off to you!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete