4.12.2010

I love the texture of their papers!

THEME LAYOUT
by Megan Klauer
I'm so excited to share my first assignment for GCD Studios with you! I love the texture of their papers! Such amazing quality!
It is based on this great theme...
Photobucket
...and made me think of warm spring days in the sunshine. I loved the soft color combinations and how they create the perfect dreamy look that I wanted for my photo.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Supplies you'll need:
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios Homespun Chic Collection
Cardstock: White Bazzill
Punches: The Paper Studio{lg circle}, EK Success{sm circle}, & Butterfly Punches by Martha Stewart
Paper Borders: GCD Studio Homespun Chic Die Cut Borders
Letter stickers & chipboard: American Crafts Thickers, Jenni Bowlin, & Cosmo Cricket
Embellishments: Word Stirps - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Vintage Labels - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross
Precision pen: American Crafts
Adhesive: Xyron

17 comments:

  1. Good Morning,

    That's a lovely layout, so soft and pretty!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and I really love how you did the title work!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhh so beautiful!! Yes, the texture of their papers is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - I love the texture! Your layout puts me in a spring mood for sure - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layout is fantastic. Love the colors and the overall feel. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Megan! I love your use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funky and fun l/o! I like the added doodling. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dreamy feel to your layout! It is stunning:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the circles, butterflies and little bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, Megan!
    Pretty!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete