6.18.2010

A Challenge with Kim...oh and there's a prize involved! WOOT

Most of you have seen this image by now. It's our June inspiration photo. Each month I give the girls an image to help them have a jumping point. I love to see how each girl can create something totally different from the same photo.

When you look at this photo... what inspiration do you find?

Right now Kim is hosting this very theme over at Two peas in a Bucket.com
There is a yummy prize for the winner :)
so click here to play along.

blog theme image

Hi, Kim here with my take on this month's inspirational image ...

I loved this image and had no problems drawing inspiration from it to create this layout ...

Theme - layout (1 of 2)


Obviously I was inspired by the yellows and blues in the image, but I also drew inspiration from the image for my title.

Theme - layout (2 of 2)

I hope you are equally inspired by this great image!

Cheers
Kim

6 comments: