6.13.2010

Dress it up with circles!

This month's theme was based on blue skies, fresh air, puffy white clouds....As soon as I saw the theme image, I knew I wanted to scrap one of the pictures I took last summer down at Pensacola Beach. It was a beautiful, hot summer day on the beach; the clouds were performing nicely; the water was sparkly blue...the perfect day. This picture depicts our beaches so beautifully – it really is paradise!



I used patterned papers from the “Zippity” Line by GCD. This line is full of blues, greens, & yellows – perfect for documenting the outdoors.



SUPPLIES USED:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
PopDots
Alphabet: American Crafts Thickers & Cosmo Cricket block alphas
Epoxy Stickers: GCD Studios Urban Artsy Line
Green Twine: Martha Stewart
Thread

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like this layout! Simple yet so stunning! Love the idea of those circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!! Love the photo, love the circles, love the pop of yellow for the word sunny....love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love with this LO!

    ReplyDelete