6.19.2010

Sweet Daddy Kisses

The theme this month is to scrap those special men in our lives and my girls LOVE their daddy and he happens to be an AMAZING father! These pictures of our youngest giving her daddy kisses melts my heart that I just had to scrap them!
Since I have two daughters who are the stars of my pages, I am not used to doing masculine pages and I tend to have to keep them simple since the more I add, the "girlier" it becomes! So to add a little fun to my layout, I decided to sew part of my title. It is easier to do, here's how:
Step 1: Use chipboard alpha's to trace out the word.
Step 2: Pierce holes along the pencil lines.
Step 3: Erase pencil lines.
Step 4: Hand stitch through holes.
For this layout I used the Artsy Urban and the Lydia collections. I also used the Chip Art Tool for my hearts (I am SO addicted to that tool). Have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

  1. I love the stitched title! Thanks for the tips on how to do it so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute way to add a fun touch to a LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a stitch on template kit today-- wish I would have seen this posting earlier!!!! What a great way and resourceful way of using products!!!!! I think I am going back to M's tomorrow for a refund!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome l/o! Love the stitching and photos!

    ReplyDelete