6.28.2010

One of those moments

Hi all, Mimi here again! These gorgeous photos were the DT's inspirations this month...they definitely make me think of the perfect summer!

Well there is nothing like baseball to make me think of summer! This layout is of my son and nephew. We went to see one of my nephews T-balls games. As soon as the game was over he ran over to my son and gave him the best hug and a great big smile...it became "one of those moments" I won't soon forget!


I mixed and matched several blue and white pattern papers here. I also used a few of the fun Die Cut Borders. These make scrapping so darn easy!

I love these Bling Embellishments. This is such a simple way to add a little pizazz to your layout.

I hope you are having a great summer and that this layout inspires you to pull out some summer photos and play! Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Mimi, this is a gorgeous layout! I may have to scrap lift it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this Mimi! The blue with the kraft is so striking!

    ReplyDelete