3.01.2011

2 amazing layouts!

This past month, I was lucky enough to have been given Soul Food and Animal Crackers for girls...and I simply ADORE both of these collections!!!

The first layout, "Almost Seven" is about my oldest daughter. A couple of weeks before my kids birthdays, I like to do a layout, to look back and reflect on how much they have grown! I just love the orange and pinks in this collection!

The next layout, "Sugar and Spice" uses the Animal Crackers collection. The papers are SO CUTE!! I cut out several circle from the Icon Dots sheet and pop dotted them for dimension. I also did a bit of fussy cutting on the Cube Leaf paper so that it was overlapping onto the white cardstock. I then painted with a bit of white paint onto my paper and wrote my journaling on top!

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you do with these amazing collections!

You can find Soul Food at this online site

9 comments: