3.03.2011

Way to make adorable projects to count!

Hi guys! Megan here and I had the honor of working with a few of my favorite new GCD Studios lines for CHA-Winter.
Because we are a camping family, {The Great Outdoors} line is my favorite for sure! I love the colors, the designs, and I'm a sucker for all that wonderful plaid.
I created these two layouts about our little campground we have back in our timber.


Next up is the amazing {Fun House} line! This one has so many possiblities above & beyond the wonderful Circus theme.
I used it with this layout about my 3 kiddos. The colors were just perfect for the photo!

I created this quick keepsake box with the beautiful {soul food} line. I am SO excited to get the embellishments for this line!!!


Lastly, I made a simple little book using the {Animal Crackers for girls} line.

















Megan Klauer

21 comments:

  1. Wow! Such fun creations! The baby mini album is so whimsical with such sweet imagery. The keepsake box is too cute...love the vintage imagery on the top and the layouts...wow! Tons of detail....wonderful inspiration! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygoodiness! These are all soooooooo beautiful! Wowwwwwwww! I loveeeee that mini and the round box! Beautiful work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Beautiful projects! I loved all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those camping pages!!! I have weak knees for anything with a grid paper background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...such beautiful projects and those baby photos are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE all of these Megan!!! Fantastic work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff! I LOVE hotdogs cooked over a camp fire. I totally want to pack up the kids and go camping now, LOL. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovelys projects! Congrats Girls!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun and fabulous projects!! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the mini album. And that trinket box is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are SOOOOO fabulous! What great inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your projects!!
    Your mini album is just precious!!
    Thanks for sharing all this inspiration with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great layouts and adorable mini..thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects, my favorite is your mini album. And your three kiddos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for alle the adorable inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That baby book is adorable. Great way to see how she changes each month. Love it.

    ReplyDelete