3.23.2011

Holy Moly these are amazing!

Hi everyone! Today I have six cards to share with you that were done for
the GCD Studios booth at CHA! First up is the card I created using
Animal Crackers for Boys. I filled in the chiparted hearts with a white
pen! Easy as pie, and really helps them stand out!


Next up is my card using Animal Crackers for Girls! These papers are so
cute and sweet...they make such lovely baby cards! I used the same
technique as above to fill in the chiparted flowers on the heart, but then
also glittered the heat and added some jewels!!




Up next is the card I created for the Funhouse collection. This paper
collection is SO much fun to use...I just love the amazing colors and fun
patterns it has! For this one I just chiparted the stars and then
painted over. I didn't feel any need to color them in...they stood out
enough as is!




Up next is a fun little card using the Scandia Jul paper collection. I
just ADORE this Christmas themed collection. The colors are fabulous and
the patterns are awesome!


I used the new Soul Food papers for this card, and they are fabulous! To
get the scalloped border, I just cut off one edge of a chipboard scalloped
frame from the Chip Art collection. They are perfect for the card maker
who loves to use fun borders!


And one more using the Soul Food collection...I love the fact that the
collection includes fun and bright colors, as well as rich and muted tones as
well! Very versatile!


Thanks for checking out my CHA creations! Hope you enjoyed them!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! I love all the layers and you're right about the bright colors popping out. Thanks for sharing for those of us who cant go to CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My....these cards are just stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! great work lady! xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.....exquisite cards!!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are all gorgeous, love all the fun techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are all fantastic but my fave is the one created with the Funhouse line...I am SO going to get that line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Lovely cards!!!!! Amazing!!!!
    Hugs form Lívia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are wonderful! I hope you don't mind if I use some of these as inspiration for some cards I need to make. I love the pink & yellow of the Soul Food "Life is a Journey" card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute collection of cards, thanks for sharing the creative inspiration

    ReplyDelete