3.16.2011

More fun CHA projects

Hello! It's Leslie back to share the layouts I created with the new products that debuted for the CHA Winter show. I was assigned to do three layouts from the Soul Food, Animal Crackers for Boys and Great Outdoors lines.

All of my layouts were created with only the paper and chipart tools (The
embellishments, which are truly the some of the best I've seen, weren't ready for
the shipments to the designers.)

The papers in the Great Outdoors collection are perfect for all outdoor activities, but I have a feeling some of the "B" sides are going to be my "go to" backgrounds for any occasion. Lots of fabulous grid paper like the one I used here...LOVE!


I fussy cut the pieces and added Liquid Glass to make them look like epoxy stickers. I also used the the Chip Art tools to embellish my "wooden plaque" I created out of chipboard. I used a similar paint technique to the one I previously described here.




The next layout using the uber fun and floral Soul Food line by Melody Ross was the perfect backdrop to this favorite photo of my daughter.


I love how the chipboard frame came out and I can't wait to add some of these chipboard words and little bits to this one!





For the Animal Crackers for Boys layout I got to play around with photos of my adorable little cousins!!


The patterns Rob and Bob came up with are fun and fresh and I can definitely see lots of great layouts coming from this collection. My daughter is just crazy over this monkey!! I'll have to guard this lace cut paper and all the embellishments. ;)

I painted a simple shape of chipboard and embellished it with the Chip Art heart shape. Super sweet, right?


I don't know about you, but I can't wait to work with these and all the new collections more!!

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS!!! Awesome work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layouts! I love the canoe title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that monkey! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete