3.15.2011


Clare Prezzia
BLOG

Hiya! My name is Clare and I'm a small-town, homebody papercrafter living in beautiful western Pennsylvania. I have been cardmaking regularly for almost three years now, ever since a very sweet friend sparked my interest a few years back by giving me a stamp set. The fabulous paper arts community encouraged and helped me from there, so that that little spark has grown into a rather zany flame. ;)
When I'm not papercrafting, I'm playing with my family and friends, baking chocolate chip cookies (my fave!), reading, studying, or playing volleyball.
I am SO psyched to be a part of GCD Studios, and I can't wait to get started!

19 comments:

  1. welcome to the team Clare, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Clare!! Chocolate chip cookies = my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations Clare! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Clare! Isn't she only 16 too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Clare!!!!!! I am so proud of you Sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare, I am so PROUD of you! I have watched you grown and blossom into a amazing Crafting Artist! We LOVE YOU at SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOO HOO!! Congrats Clare!! I know you will be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Clare! So pleased for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! so very happy for you, Clare!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Clare :)
    What BRILLIANT news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete