3.15.2011

Our last DT gal :)


Ashley Harris

Hello! My name is Ashley Harris and I am super excited to be part of the GCD Studios team! I am a SAHM to 5 beautiful children who keep me busy and happy. I live in AZ where we get 2 seasons, hot and hotter. Love it though. I am a card maker. It’s what I do and what I love. I have a shabby style and a clean style. I just like to mix it up a bit sometimes. I look forward to working with all of these wonderfully talented ladies! See you soon!


REMEMBER TO STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG CONTEST/ FISKAR'S PRIZE :)
it's a fun one.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats Ashley! SO excited to see you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Ashley! Another AZ gal! YAY! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to meet you Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Excited to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You are a very talented designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ashley! Congratulations, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ashley! You so deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors for this blog.I will bookmark your blog. This website is also pretty good:
    http://www.cellphonebeta.com/electronics/cell-phones/gucci-1621.html

    ReplyDelete