3.17.2011

Hi there! Heidi V.

Here to share a few of my CHA projects. I gotta tell you, I am soooo excited about these new collections!
First up is a card I made with the Material Girl collection.
This line is all about girlie fun, all the hearts, hugs and kisses were perfect for creating a Valentine.
How about a masculine card?
The Great Outdoors collection was perfect for making a guy card.
I so LOVE everything about the Funhouse collection!
Look how perfect that Peacock Chip Art alphabet works with it.
I fell in love with this elephant from the Animal Crackers Boy collection as soon as I saw it.
There are so many fun things to paper piece in these collections.
Animal Crackers Girl features the same motifs as the coy collection, but with girl appropriate pinks.

More Melody Ross goodness with the Soul Food Collection.
I just HAD to fussy cut that girl with the daisies.
OK, and this is shocking for me, I created a mini album!
I used the Chip Art tools and the Soul Food collection, and really, had a ton of fun making this!
Here are some detail shots from the inside. I didn't have my photos in yet when I took these...sorry.

Well, what do you think? Are you getting excited to play with some of these?

6 comments:

  1. It's all fantastic!! I loved all the cards and the beautiful mini-album!!!
    Hugs from Lívia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing and creative projects Heidi! Yes, I am so excited to play with some of the new collections!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete