3.09.2011

Hi all! Mimi here!

Hi all! Mimi here! You will just love all the new releases from this CHA. I used the fabulous Chip Art tool on each of these layouts so even more reason to grab one for yourself!

I just love the new Soul Food collection. This is my niece Adrienne...darling!


She is as fresh as daisies!



I used the Chip Art tool and Chipboard from GCD to create this butterfly embellishment.



I thought the new Fun House line was perfect for some Disney pictures.



Yes...I used the Chip Art Tool again!



The Great Outdoorsline was perfect for a riding page.



I know...did it again! I think this is perfectly outdoors...also great for those boy pages.

17 comments:

  1. These are ALL just fabulous! LOVE the special touches on each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow stunning LO`s your niece is adorable and that lay out is my favorite, such pretty papers...I know now what will be my next purchase! lol TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These los are great! I love when you post examples of how to use the ChipArt tools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwww! These are ALL GORGEOUS Mimi!!! WOW!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are all so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages! I love that each layout has a unique eye-catching item! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply amazing Mimi, I've got a few pads of GCD products I got when they were sold in the United Kingdom through QVC UK. Always found them totally lush and very good quality. I really like what you've done with the three dimensional daisy. I've done a featurette of your Layout on PaperMood.com which links back to this page, I hope it's ok ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work Mimi! Love the way you used your Chip Art Tools to create your embellishments too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning layouts Mimi! The chip art took tooks so cook I watched a couple of the videos on it. The new lines are gorgeous and I cant wait to get my hands on some of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pages, the new range of papers is great fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Layouts, Mimi!!
    Love all the details you added on each LO!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layouts! I love them all. Love the image of the vintage woman on the Daisy layout. Makes me think very much of Melody's Soul Restoration class. ♥ Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete