3.15.2011


Valerie Bishop
Hey there everyone!! My name is Valerie Bishop and I'm beyond thrilled to be a part of the GCD Studio Design Team! I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 28 years (yikes!!) and we have three smart and beautiful children. They all bring such happiness and fun into my life! I got hooked on scrapbooking in 2006 when my youngest daughter had a "Scrapbook night" with her girl scout troop and her troop leader had all the newest scrapgoodies - I just had to have it all...hee!! I work at my local scrapbook store where I also teach classes as well as teach (scrapbook) classes through the local junior college - I am so blessed to be able to get paid to do what I love!! I've been on a few design teams and several of my projects have been published. I can't wait for this year with GCD Studio to begin - it's going to be a fun adventure - and those words are what I thrive on :) !!

10 comments: