3.22.2011

3 beautiful layouts

Another weekend, gone in a flash. What up with that.

I thought today would be a good time to share some of my projects for GCD Studios.

First, using the new line called Fun House, here is a layout of Jenna and my niece at the fair last summer. This line is so much fun to work with!!!

FAIR

And here is one for my diva using the new line called Material Girls. These two cracked me up when I was taking their picture last summer. They do have fun together, for sure!

FRIENDS

And finally, a layout I did using the Christmas Card for the year. It's a new line called Scandia Jul, which makes this Scandanavian really happy! There were these wooden ornaments in the set that I love!

SEASONS

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

  1. They're all lovely pags, but the papers for Scandia Jul are beautiful! I love your work on the butterflies. Chip Art tools rock and I really need to make that one hour drive to get some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that line! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB FAB FAB pages!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts. Love how you used the chipboards! My personal favorites are the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete