3.15.2011

Rebecca Keppel

Hi all! I am Rebecca Keppel--former corporate attorney turned SAHM, scrapbooking, cardmaking, gift creating, momographer living with my family in the East Valley suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona. Although I have been "journaling" and taking tons of pictures my whole life, it wasn't until I saw scrapbooking as whole that everything clicked for me and the obsession began! Besides recording memories and playing with fun product, I love to learn new techniques and learn more about photography. My favorite way to add texture and dimension to my projects is by sewing (either hand or machine) because I love the homemade, unique touch it adds. I am beyond thrilled to have this opportunity to work with GCD Studios and Heidi and I am looking forward to a creative, productive, and fun year!

17 comments: