3.15.2011

Now for something really special to me....this is a MUST READ!


During the DT call I received a really talented application and when I looked into it further I notice that this special person was only 16!!!!! She is only 16 and has so much talent, but because of US working laws I couldn't add her to the team. This just killed me and so I came up with a new plan. This is something that has never been done before....for any manufacture team

Over this next year GCD Studios will sponsor Agustina and help her grow in the industry. We will provide her with everything from paper to embellishments and the Chipart tool to paint.

WE at GCD Studios take great job in new talent and helping bring in new names to the industry. Throughout this next year Agustina will have a little post here and there when she turns in projects :)

I hope you love her as much as I do and support her as she grow!


Agustina Yornet

And here is her bio:

My name is Agustina and I am from Argentina! I have been making cardmaking for 3 years, I think as I am a Spanish speaker I can show your products to a whole new market! Here in Argentina I can´t find any kind of cardmaking supplies, so I have develop my creativity based on really simple elements, I believe that with different kinds of supplies I can create cards with another style, due to the fact I am used to make cards with any kind of thing. I'm 16 years old and I’m from Argentina.In my free time I paint and make card.

24 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I am totally impressed! Congratulations, Agustina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww! That is AWESOME!! CONGRATS Agustina! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, !!
    Agustina, you are so talented
    GCD studios is amazing at discovering and promoting new talents !
    COngrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and exciting for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet...and what a wonderful opportunity GCD Studios is giving to this gifted young woman too!!! Congratulations Agustina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is very special for her and GCD is amazing for doing this and helping her

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing story. Looking forward to seeing your creations Agustina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FANTASTIC IDEA!!!! This industry is perfect for youth sponsorship and the innitiative shown here deserves to be rewarded- can't wait to see what Agustina produces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is fabulous. I'm off to check out her blog now.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is good to see such young artist coming into this paper craft world

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just awesome!! She is avery talented girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Agustina! You are a very talented young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Agustina! Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous cards filled with GCD Studios products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Augustina and well done GCD for nuturing new talent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this gal! She has applied with us at The Play Date Cafe and we have her on schedule for guest designing...she is SUPER Talented and a great asset for GCD...what a great place for her to grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!! That is just awesome!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see what you create!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow AgusI'm so happy for youuuuu!!! congrass y voy a tu blog a felicitarte alla =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing and Congratulations to Agustina as well as a HUGE thank you to GCD for nurturing that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!!! you deserve all good thing happening and more.

    ReplyDelete