3.15.2011


Jennifer Larson


My name is Jennifer Larson, and I'm a Maine-born, Minnesota-living, Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan scrapper. I am married to the world's biggest Star Wars fan and am mother to two boys, the second and third biggest fans. I have been making cards since 1997 and scrapping since 2002, when I was pregnant with my first son. I love creative ways of using products beyond their original intention, and I love and adore misting, stitching, and stamping. When I'm not scrapping, I teach high school students English, garden, watch Bones, cross-stitch, read, and make really good cookies.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Jennifer! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Yum - cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finally watched all the seasons of Buffy over the last couple of months... and now I'm working on watching all the seasons of Angel (although I have to admit I watched the last season of Angel first...just to get more of Spike!!) :-) I am really looking forward to getting to know you better as we work together on the GCD Studios team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I've admired your work for quite awhile and am so excited to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, you are one busy person! Congrats on making the team, I been following your blog for a bit and love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete