3.21.2011

Treats from Teri

Hi everyone!
I'm excited to share some projects I made for GCD Studios for the Winter CHA show.
This one uses the Animal Crackers - Boy collection.
The blue monkey is cut from lace piece of paper included in the collection's paper stack.
This one is was also made with the Animal Crackers - Boy collection. I embellished the design here by cutting out some of pieces of patterned paper to fit in the inside. I also used the ChipArt tool to add some debossing to the foam letter stickers.

I made this one with the Funhouse collection. I just love this collection. It's just so fun!
I made the banner myself by mixing string with a number of different patterned papers.

These next two use the Material Girl collection.


This one uses The Great Outdoors collection. One of the hidden treasures of this collection is several of the papers have graph paper prints on the backsides. It makes them much more useful.

I used the Soul Food collection for this one.

I fussy cut the woman from a piece of paper in the collection and used foam tape to make her pop up off the card. The tile is a piece of chipboard I debossed the letters on with the ChipArt tool.
Finally, here's a mini book I made with the ChipArt tool and Soul Food collection.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I LOVE the mini book! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love all of these!! Loving that banner work on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is wonderful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and that mini is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great projects. Love that Monkey card and your mini!

    ReplyDelete