8.18.2010

The Ava Collection

HI! Kim here to share with you the layout that I created about my home town.

Beautiful Perfect (1 of 4)

The Ava Collection was just the perfect colours to scrap these photos of my home town of Wollongong taken from the lookouts on the escarpment that runs behind Wollongong

Beautiful Perfect (4 of 4)

I fussy cut the flowers and butterflies from different patterned papers in the Ava collection to use as my principle embellishments. The flowers are made with two cut flowers, layered with foam tape and a gem in the centre to finish them.

Beautiful Perfect (3 of 4)

I finished my journaling by highlighting it with one of the beautiful brads from the Artsy Urban range. They are just the prettiest.

I hope the layouts that the team are doing this month inspires you to go out and snap some photos of your town.

Cheers
Kim

10 comments: