8.17.2010

To be completely honest....

Pinwheels were always a challenge for me. I would look at them and feel quite confused at the way the blades laid. For some reason my brain just couldn't "go there".
I saw some of these browsing the net this week and I knew I wanted to figure out how to make them. They turned out to be very quick and easy to create. They can be created in less than 5 minutes. I think I'm going to making a lot of these in the near future!





********************************************************************************
Pinwheel Tutorial:
Punch 4 circle of the same size.

Cut each circle in half. You will have 8 halves.

Punch a smaller circle and cove with adhesive.
Lay 4 halves evenly on circle.

Take the remaining circles and layer them over the
bottom halves. (all halves go the same direction)


Have a super day! ~lori

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this thank you card. The pinwheel is adorable. Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I was always confused by pinwheels as well - but now I am ready to give it a whirl! :) I am going to make some this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and fun! This is a great way to make pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the tutorial - those pinwheels are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best kind of tutorial Lori, super cute and super easy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, so cute and easy, thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love how you put these together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pinwheels are so darn cute...and so darn easy! Thanks for the tut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hearts and love!! I adore this- what a terrific idea, adorable pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete