8.19.2010

HOLY LAYERS!!!




Hello! It is Jamie with you today to share a quick and fun way to add a ruffle look to your layout! I, like so many of you, am addicted to punches so I went to town and punched a whole bunch of scallops using my Fiskars Threading water punch. Then you simply adhere one on top of the next and keep going until you have as many as you like! For the top, I thought that the holes were perfect for threading some embroidery thread through!

I used a mix of Homespun Chic and Artsy Urban collections on this one!

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. so cute and fun! love the multi scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable! They remind me of a petticoat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, these ruffles are fab! what a cutie pie layout too!

    ReplyDelete