8.26.2010

celebrating our hometowns

This month at GCD Studios we are celebrating our hometowns.

Our little family took an early Sunday stroll through my hometown after some bagels and coffee. It was so nice to see it slowly start to wake up for a busy day.
After adding a cardstock piece of blue to my white background, I added strips of Artsy Urban papers. I also took some of these Sticky Note Journal Cards, and folded them over a black piece of twine. It makes a fun and unique looking banner.


I also added some Glittered Clear stickers, a Glass PaperClip and Epoxy sticker (Artsy Urban line)to the banners.


At the top of the layout, I added this Layered Chipboard flower to finish off the decor. I added chipboard letters and finished my journaling then printed it out.


Maybe you can take a day to become a tourist in your hometown, and view the sites and attractions in a new way.
Have a terrific day!
kris

7 comments: