8.07.2010

where the people are so friendly


I just loved our inspiration this month to focus on the places we live. Well I recently moved to a FABULOUS community where the people are so friendly. It is a smaller community but it is growing quickly! In fact, we were just recently moved up from town status to city!! If you look at the picture of the sign in my layout they covered up "the town of" above Martensville!

The Homespun Chic Chipboard Lady was perfect for my layout since I love how my city has an old fashioned appeal to it and she creates that feel to my layout. The other embellishments and paper are from the Artsy Urban Collection.

5 comments:

  1. Love this page the Chipboard lady inspired me to scrap!! Thank you Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, Great Layout! I love that paper clip! And congrats on the "city"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab lo!! LOVE the use of the Homespun Chic lady!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous layout and I love how you used that chipboard lady:)

    ReplyDelete