8.28.2011

Adorable Bit of Inspiration

Hey creative people! Check out this adorable bit of inspiration I got to work with this month...
Photobucket
So cute right?
The colors made me think of a few photos I took of Ella last month. Everyone goes for a walk in the woods in a dress right?
Photobucket
So when choosing my colors, I started with the two Animal Crackers line. Then, with a few touches of Melody Ross's Soul Food collection, it was the perfect combo!
Photobucket
I cut strips of the "Cube Leaf" papers from both collections and alternated them horizontally on my layout to stay with the look of Ella's dress.


Photobucket
By placing a few random flower brads on the background of my photo, it added a fun touch to the design...
Photobucket
And finally, here is how the layout came together...
Photobucket
I hope you're enjoying the rest of your Summer!
Photobucket

Megan Klauer
meganklauerphotography
meganklauerdesign

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout and of course she's a cutie too!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...it's not when pigs fly, it's when they swim! Too funny and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! ADORABLE photo... and loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the way you stacked the "M" in Summer! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love your work. Love this layout. I especially like how you did the title with the "m's" very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so fabulous, love all that stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME, I'm definitely saving this for inspiration! Love the colors + your use of them...perfect photo and love the wide stitched paper strips!

    ReplyDelete