8.21.2011

Happy Color Palate


This picture & the happy color palate that goes along with it just sang to me. It really makes me even consider changing my craft room colors to this scheme. I just feel good looking at it.




The card I made following the photo inspiration was super fun to put together. I used tons of scraps too. It'd be something that would be so easy to replicate for any scheme or scrap clean up of your stash. All the patterned paper pieces are 1" strips just pieced together like a quilt. I even used four different stitch designs from my machine on this one. Each time I went down a row to sew I clicked the button over to the next design. I love using new stitches. I bought the machine with all the fancy designs like I'm sure many of you have too, but I'm too often using the zigzag and straight stitch over and over. This was much more fun.







I'd love to see what cards you make using up your scraps. Do share a link in the comment section so we can all see what you've created.








Supplies:


































Caterpillar Ink






Licorice Ink








6 comments:

  1. This card is lovely and I need some happiness in my life right now. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colorful this card is!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee those little flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness gracious that card is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete