8.02.2011

cool down from the summer heat

Who needs a splash park when you can cool down from the summer heat right in the front yard with a garden hose? My kids have a blast doing this, as you can tell from the huge smiles! :) With a fun color challenge using pink and green, brown and white, I was able to scrapbook some of the fun my daughter's had out there.

I used these papers from Melody Ross's Soul Food collection:






I cut out some of the flowers from this beautiful Soulfield paper, including an extra layer of flowers to give some dimension to the page.




Then, I had fun doodling some borders, and using the Soul Food embellishments (chipboard and inspiration card), as well as some of the Fun House ribbon spool.

IMG_0971

IMG_0970

IMG_0967

Supplies:
patterned paper, chipboard, inspiration card, brads - GCD Studios
ribbon - GCD Studios, Michaels
cardstock - Bazzill
pen - Uni-ball Signo

Photobucket

5 comments: