8.22.2011

Stash

Ah yes. Summer is slowly drawing to an end. The temperatures are finally cooling off and school is just around the corner for my oldest. She will be in first grade this year. My how the time flies! She is also my goofy child. Always making faces and being silly. One day I caught her playing around with a mustache and was lucky to have my camera handy to capture the moment.

To create my layout, I used several different papers from the Fun House collection. I free handed a mustache on a piece of cardstock, cut it out, and hand stitched a few lines for texture.




The white cardstock was looking kind of bland so I added a little bit of mist. There you have it. The completed layout!



Supplies:
Fun House Coney Island
Fun House The World's Greatest
Fun House Come One, Come All
Fun House Trick Pony

What are you doing to capture the last few summer days? I'd love to hear about it!

Happy creating!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea to create a bigger mustache!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the big mustache! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete