8.17.2011

Another cute post from our Kit of the month

Hi there! Jennifer here, and today I'm going to show you how to make some fun party favors for your guests. Whenever I throw my daughter a birthday party, I always try to have a little something for the guests, to thank them for coming and celebrating with us :)



I made these simple but cute little chocolate dipped Oreo pops. All you do is stick a lollipop stick into the Oreo (make sure it's Double-Stuffed!) and dip it into melted white chocolate. Place on a sheet of waxed paper and before the chocolate sets, decorate it with some sprinkles or candies. Super easy! Just slip them in a sack and tie with ribbon.

I made these for my daughter's first birthday party with a Sesame Street theme, and everyone just loved them - even the adults! :)



Another thing I like to do is make little favor sacks. These can be filled with candy or little toys for the kiddos :) Just pick up some small sacks from the party supply store and customize your own tag to clip on the front.



To embellish the center of my flower I've used a Funhouse Candy dot. Super simple but really cute!



Another thing I always make sure to do is to send out thank-you cards after birthday parties. I usually try to keep the same theme that we had at the party :) To make this quick card, I printed out a computer generated sentiment and used a large circle punch to cut it out.



Another few candy dots and some stitching and you're done! Easy peasy :)

I hope I've inspired you to add some cute touches to your child's next birthday party! I really think it's a nice gesture for your guests, and one that they're sure to notice!

Supply List:
Patterned paper - Donna Salazar, Animal Crackers, Material Girls
Funhouse candy dots

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time :)
Photobucket

PS To learn more about our Kit of the month Click here

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous treat bag and card! Such a pretty color combo too!

    ReplyDelete