8.14.2011

Material Girl

I thought it would be really fun to alter a tin for a girl to use as a purse, a holder of treasures, or even as a package to enclose a gift card. I used the Material Girl line from GCD.

Here is the front of the tin: I used a GCD chipboard label and fussy-cut one of the papers with the purses on it, as well as the words. I also used a border and the photo corners from the Fun House line.

IMG_7776

And from both sides:

IMG_7773

IMG_7774

Here are a few more shots:

IMG_7777

IMG_7770

I think handmade gifts are the best, don't you? Enjoy your day!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo FUN!!! I loveeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable Kay, this tin is sure to make some girl really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute. The little girl who gets this will be very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's wonderful. What a great job you did on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea, Kay!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute Kay! What a great idea for birthday party favors too!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete