8.23.2011

Please welcome Marcie Morgan

Photobucket

is out 2nd guest designer for this month. You might recognize her because some of her work was in our news letter for Aug. I just love how she layers her projects and a clean style and you can tell she think about every placement of paper.

Here she used our Kit of the month. I love how the black makes the pink pop off the screen.

Photobucket

And look how pretty this photo is and the story behind them. Sometimes I think we forget to scrapbook the little moments like this.

Photobucket

I hope you love her as much as I do. She is such a fun and talented designer.

Marcie's Bio:

My name is Marcie Morgan and I am a SAHM to three great kids ranging in ages from eleven to seventeen. I have been married to my dh for twelve years and we live in an older historical home that we also share with six cats and two dogs! There is never a dull moment at our house, but hey I always have subjects to scrap! I've been scrapbooking for about eleven years and started out with the idea to make a simple baby book for my daughter and have been addicted ever since. I love to try new things and think outside of the box, so I am always up for a new challenge and for trying new techniques.When I'm not scrapbooking you can find me checking out garage sales, flea markets, and auctions. You never know what you might find! I am really excited to be the guest designer for GCD Studios this month!

4 comments: