9.09.2010

As a mom of three girls.

Hi! Lori here. This month we were challenged at gcd Studios to create some type or jewelry. We could make pins, necklaces, bracelets, hair accessories etc. I chose to make hair accessories. As a mom of three girls. I know you can never seem to have enough of them.
Today I have a cute little tin to share with you. I had the tin in my stash but you may be able to purchase something similar from Papertrey Ink or Stampin' UP. Your local craft store may even carry them.
This would make a perfect gift for a little girl's birthday or special occasion.
All the supplies are from the Homespun Chic collection minus the rub-on and twill ribbon.


To make these I simply took these pre-made, Homespun Chic felt embellishments (scroll down, photo is on the bottom right) and hot glued hair clips to the back of them. There are six in each pack so you get a lot of variety.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! Love that packaging Lori... it is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! As a mom of one DD, I'm always looking for ideas and this one's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the cutest idea, and the packaging makes it that much better! I will have to do something like this for a little 4-year-old's birthday this weekend. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete