9.30.2010

you spritz them down with a little bit of water

This month's technique is based on using the amazing GCD Studios Chip Art Tool!! As I was looking through my supply of GCD Studios, I happened to grab the gorgeous decorated chipboard stickers that they have created. Then a light bulb popped up over my head, and I though....why not use the Chip Art Tool on them?!

So first off, you spritz them down with a little bit of water...just like you would do with a plain chipboard piece. You don't need to soak it...just a little spritz works great!


Next pull out all the tools and stamps that you need, and emboss the sentiment or images to the cardstock sticker you chose. I like this gorgeous pink one...perfect for a "LOVE" sentiment!


When all is said and done, this is what you have created! A perfect little piece of sentiment art!


Now, just put together your cards and voila....you are done! Here is the card that I created using the pink chipboard piece above.


And this card I just added a little extra decoration to the chipboard sticker using the Chip Art Tool. It's funny how something so small can make such a difference!


I hope that you have a wonderful day creating! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea

4 comments: