9.01.2010

Welcome our new Sept theme + teeny tiny hair clips

Hey everyone... It's Heidi :)

This month I have challenged our team to create a jewelry item using the Chipart tool and scrapbook supplies. We hope to inspire you with all our fun ideas. Happy September!

~H

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Hi Kim here! This month the DT were asked to design something wearable using GCD Studios products and the chipart tool.

This is what I came up with ...

blog project - hairclips (1 of 2)

They are a gift for a friend's little girl and I think they will look so sweet in her hair.

I have used a chipboard button and imprinted it with the flower and leaf design using the Chipart tool. I have painted the button white and then coloured in the flower and leaves using Gellyroller pens. I have placed little gems into the button holes and then covered the whole surface with a thick coat of dimensional magic.

I used a hot glue gun to attach everything together onto the hairclips.

Here is a close up shot ...

blog project - hairclips (2 of 2)

I know that there is going to be heaps of ideas on how to use scrapbooking products to make wearable items this month - enjoy!

5 comments: