9.15.2010

Update

Hey everyone,

Heidi S here. I have a few updates for you about GCD.

1st
The voting part of our chipart/home town contest will be post on the 21th of Sept.
So keep an eye out for it.

2nd
Sept 17th &18th Melody Ross and I will be teaching at the Mall of America / Scrapfest
we are so excited about it and hope to see you there.
for more info about this event go here

3rd
On Sept 17th Melody and I will be taking part in a crop around town. From 6pm-9:30pm we will be at

Archiver’s Eden Prairie

1152 Eden Prairie Center

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

We will be teaching a fun little make and take there that looks like this
Photobucket


Photobucket

4th

The winners for our blog jewelry hop will be announced on the 20th. So keep a look out for this too.

Thanks so much for your time and support.

~H Sonboul

3 comments:

  1. I so wish I could go to Scrapfest! The Mall of America rocks to begin with and then to add that venue is a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Sounds like fun! WIsh I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the project you will be making:-)

    ReplyDelete