9.13.2010

Wouldn't these make great little personalized gifts?

Hey everyone.
This month I create jewelry using the fab chipboard tools.
I wanted to create something that would be easy for anyone to recreate. I hope you enjoy this simple little necklace I created.
Start with a ribbon your your choice. I picked this one up at my LSS. Just weave your needle in & out along the bottom & pull tight once your all the way across. Finish off with a few stitches in the center & some liquid glue to hold any loose ends.
Photobucket

It should look something like this...


Photobucket
Next, using liquid glue {or a hot glue gun} I added this chipboard piece from the Chipboard Ladies embellishments set...
Photobucket
I then added a vintage button & trimmed a piece of chipboard to fit inside of it. I used the chipboard tool with the Sparrow Lowercase Alphabet Stamps to personalize it with an "m".
Photobucket
Top it off with a bit of pink craft paint & glossy accents...
Photobucket
And there you have it, a super quick & easy necklace! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Wouldn't these make great little personalized gifts?

7 comments: