9.07.2010

PLEASE WELCOME spot light gals...

Hello!
My name is Sarah Webb. I live in Southwestern Ontario, Canada with my
husband and two kids. I love running, spending time outdoors (camping
and canoeing) and creating. I fill the rest of my 'free' time working
full time in health care.

I have enjoyed scrapbooking since 2005 when our daughter was born. It is
important to me to capture and record some of those precious moments and
wonderful memories. I would describe my style as clean and I love white
cardstock and white space. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work
with GCD Studios. The box showed up at the door and my projects flowed
so easily with all the lovely product! You can find more of my projects
on my blog. Thank you to GCD
Studios for all the fun!

I created a frame for my daughter's room. I love everything about these
butterflies! The textures and colours are wonderful.




One of my favourite techniques is to let the paper do the work for me. I
cut out the petals and the leaves of the flowers and bent them a little
to give dimension.

This card was removed for a publications
..................................................................................................................................


I really enjoyed the colours of the patterned paper. I also really liked
the packaging. The red and white patterned paper is actually the
background packaging from the Homespun Chic epoxy stickers. As soon as I
saw the packaging, I knew what I wanted to do with it. I love it when
manufacturers include such wonderful details in the products!
I am
loving the new chipart tool too! It adds little details that like so much!



Lots of fun things to do with the borders from the Homespun Chic
collection! I used a little mist on this layout and was pleasantly
surprised when the shimmery finish resisted the mist. The effect is
subtle, but really great (I had to let the mist sit for a little for the
paper to pick it up).

7 comments:

  1. I so want the chip art tools! You projects here are so pretty. Love the glossy letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work!! LOVE these ONE and ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I love what Sarah does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! Your work is beautiful... LOVE all of the layers and details, it is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Sarah! everything is lovely!

    ReplyDelete