9.05.2010

REALLY cute hair accessory....

Hi everyone!! This month's theme assignment for the GCD Studios design team was to make jewelry. This included everything from necklaces, to hair accessories. When I read about the assignment, this very simple and easy hair clip idea came to my mind. All you need are some plain hair clips, Artsy Urban brads & jewels, Stickles, a hot glue gun, and a tool to cut off the brad posts. Here are the hair clips that I made with just these few products!








So, if you are ever in a quick pinch and need a REALLY cute hair accessory....reach for your scrapbooking supplies because you can custom make exactly what you need!! Can you imagine how much a set of barrettes like this would cost at the store?! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea

4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I'm always using m scrappy flowers for barrettes, but forget how fun just brads can be. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love these! You could totally sell these, women would be lining up to by them as I know I would be! : )

    ReplyDelete