9.30.2010

While I was in jewelry mode....

Hello everyone...
its Windy back again to share my project for this month's jewelry theme. I love to wear broaches and pins and the start of fall marks the time that I break them all out of my dresser right along with my sweaters and jeans. So I thought I'd use this opportunity to add a new piece to my collection...


This one is pretty simple to make... I soaked my ChipArt chipboard flowers with glimmer mist and stamped a pattern into each using the Flower Centers and Iron Works ChipArt stamps. Once dry, I inked each piece with Walnut Stain distress ink and adhered them together. Lastly I embellished with a decorative brad.

While I was in jewelry mode, I also made some ChipArt bird charms for a beaded bracelet. I stamped a bird shaped chipboard with the Iron Works and the Mini Shapes heart stamp, painted it and then backed the chipboard with fabric and sealed it with a glaze.


That's it... a couple of new ways to get crafty with the ChipArt Tool. Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. those are both gorgeous pieces!!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've sent a friend to check out your recent blogs on jewelry making. She's new to crafting and is looking for ideas. Yours have been stunning and worth yelling about.

    ReplyDelete