9.04.2010

An Italian charm bracelet

This month we are going crazy with Jewelry at GCD! We were each challenge to create a piece that we would wear using our ChipArt tool! A few weeks ago I was at my local craft store and I came upon this little silver bracelet. The bracelet had open slots where you could add in beads but when I saw it I thought Chipboard! I knew it would work perfectly with the Chipart tool making something similar to an Italian charm bracelet.
I decided to use my damask chipart stamp, some chipboard, and some paint. I then used some glossy accents to finish it off.
After painting the chipboard black I stamped my damask stamp into white staz-on ink. I then stamped the image onto each piece of the chipboard to finish the look. After letting them dry I added each peice into my bracelet using some E6000 glue and sealed each piece using glossy accents.
Here's my bracelet:



I hope that you will give this a try! Have a super day everyone!

2 comments: